- The cursor does not change to a hand when moving the mouse over a link
- The link destination does not appear in the status bar
- CSS hover effects do not trigger
- Application names fail to appear above icons when scrubbing the dock with the cursor
- Moving the mouse cursor outside of a textarea does not change it back to the arrow
- Clicking the middle mouse button, which I have mapped to expose, has no effect (hitting F9 works fine)
The mouse position, regular click, and right clicks seem to continue to work fine.
Switching to the Finder and then back to Safari seems to clear up the problem most of the time.
I’m pretty conservative with my setup. Trained from my System 7 extension days, I don’t run any hacks or third party enhancers on my system (I do have the debug menu turned on, though).